Monday, November 20, 2017

March 15, 2014 -- Hopeism

The other day, while driving the girls to school one morning, this conversation occurred. . .

Hope:  "Mom, what do you think I'll be when I grow up?"

Mom:  "I don't know honey, but I sure can't wait to see what God has planned for your life!"

Hope:  "I sure hope that He wants me to be an author and an illustrator!"

Mom:  "That would be fan-tas-tic!!!"


I still remember clearly asking Hope at 4 years old what she wanted to be when she grew up. . . she responded quickly and simply with this, "Whatever God wants me to be!"  We are so very thankful that from such a young age, God has impressed on Hope's heart that her life belongs to Him and she trusts Him explicitly with her future!  How He has prepared her for the circumstances that have come into her life robbing her of so many abilities. . . yet, nothing can take away our ability to rest in the hope that our Saviour gives!

No comments:

Post a Comment